Search This Blog

Monday, July 9, 2012

Sophia is ONE!

I had the pleasure of photographing Sophia for her 9 month pictures then again at her one year birthday.  I can't believe how much she had grown in just a few short months.  That first year just flies by!  Sophia's mom, Elizabeth really needs to go into the party planning business.  She knows how to throw one!  From the food to the decorations down to the candy table (the kids favorite) nothing was spared!  




YUM!


Dig In!







The photo props were a big hit too!








2 comments:

  1. Angie, These are fantastic!!! I love the way "Sophia" is done with her pictures. Did you do that??
    Amy B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amy! I didn't make it. Elizabeth did. I LOVED IT! Definitely going to have to do that one in the future.

    ReplyDelete